Monday, August 14, 2006

can't leave well enough alone.

I realize that constant change can alienate and confuse visitors to a site; but hey, since no one is visiting I'm going to play!

I've been sucking down as many CSS galleries that I can lately. I can't get enough of their uber-clean aesthetic. As much as I like gettin' durrty, I'm increasingly being drawn to that look. Since I just put my portfolio site up in June, it doesn't make much sense to start another. I'm probably going to do some wireframes to see what it could look like though.

So for the time being, I'm going to screw around w/ what I've already got. 3 Blogger accounts w/ CSS all ready for me to obliterate. As you can see I've already started adding some of the trendier looks that are synonymous w/ many of the sites I'm digging. I got my striped background, my 2.0 badge, and a clean header w/ some reflected type. Overdose on sugar.

I've also added some images for the links to my other endeavors. Overall things are starting to look very 2.0! Whatever. What I really need to do is fire up Dreamweaver and hand code a standards based page. I haven't had the time to sit down and learn the language. My next class will get us up to speed on XHTML, as well as CSS and JavaScript. I need to be able to mold all of these together; the sooner the better.


Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home