Wednesday, August 09, 2006

can't get it all done

I have so many ideas that I want to get out, but everything I think of I put through a mental filter. I always have some reason for wanting to put it off: I can do this better so I should wait, I have too much to say so I should wait, or this is going to take too damn long I'm going to wait. So I end up not posting here at all. How pathetic is 11 posts since starting in February? This one should be the most prolific since it's what I do everyday! That's also probably the reason why as well. Anyway.

Here's one of the things I've been trying to add here. This just plain sucks.















This is so Merlin. This is right up there w/ all the nail salons named 'Le Touche'. Either they thought of this themselves, or some country hick sign shop thought this would be a hoot.


Technorati Tags: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home